Saturday 4 October 2014

Sushi Tei @ Big Splash

Was supposed to have dinner at Old Town White Coffee but my parents & I could not decide what to order because the food was not very appealing. So we left and headed to Sushi Tei oops.

Sushi Tei has got to be one of my family's favourite Japanese restaurant, we always frequent there! Oh and not to forget Ichiban Boshi too. Both places serve really good sushi and their food are heavenly!! :)

I'll always have their sushi and these were what I ordered:

What can go wrong with sushi right?
 
Enjoyed all of these especially the ones wrapped with the beancurd skin hehe.
And I ordered the pork sushi and I was really amazed because I rarely come across pork sushi, like seriously pork sushi??? And I absolutely love PORK!
 
Here's a closer look of the pork sushi:
 
A pity that the sauce was SUPER salty but the pork slices were yummy so I'll definitely still order this the next time!
 
Phoenix Roll
 
A definite must order whenever we are here.
Avocado, fat unagi and crispy king prawn in one sushi roll - superb combination!

Lobster Salad Roll
 
My big sister ordered this. It was my first time trying it and I found it average only.
I guess the lobster salad did not really appeal to my taste buds.
 
The other dishes that my family members had:
 
 
The bill was around $140 in total! For a family of five, I think the price was quite reasonable and also because the food here is really great!
 
They have plenty of outlets all around Singapore so you can easily pop by to one any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment