Wednesday 1 October 2014

A mini introduction of us

Hi there!

So as the name of this blog suggests, this is a food blog by two really close friends who have been friends since primary school. :)
As I am typing this post, my dear friend, Vanessa,  is probably in school studying like mad because her "A" Levels are around the corner (Just one more month)!! Wishing her all the best and I can't wait for her to finish her exams so that we can try all the cafes we have been dying to try! So there is a mini introduction of one of us and then there is me - Shericia. I am currently studying in a polytechnic and I am having holidays now so I have decided to start this blog since I am pretty free.

Basically, both of us have been really obsessed with taking pictures of food and eating! Hence, this blog will be filled with food pictures of places we have been to and our honest reviews on the food.

We are definitely not food critics but just teenagers who want to share our food experiences with all of you! Oh and not only just food posts, we will probably post about our other mini adventures such as visiting local attractions or other places! So hopefully you readers will like our posts and support us! Thank you all in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment