Thursday 30 October 2014

Ban Mian + Maki-San + Tai Parfait

Ever since school have started, I have lesser time to go hunt for good food BUT today I managed to have some better food besides the boring school food. :")

Anyway, just a few more days and my partner in crime (Vanessa) will be taking her 'A' Levels soon!! Wishing her all the best & that she will get super good grades hehe. Just ONE more month and she will be here sharing her food posts! And we will also be able to go café hopping together too hehe. #CANNOTWAIT

So anyway today I had lunch at Kapitians @ Tampines One with my friends to have this really good ban mian!! That store has got to be my favourite ban mian store in Singapore heh. It was during lunch hour so there was a really long queue ... But it was quite fast!

 
Got my favourite mee hoon kueh while my friends got the usual ban mian
(Pork - $4.20, Meatball - $5)

Had dinner @ Maki-San with my friend. Initially wanted to have their sushi but then I suddenly wanted to try their salad so why not right? Haha.

 
Little-San ($8.90), Big-san salad ($9.90)
 
Got sweet thai chili sauce for the dressing and it was good! The salad I made (tofu, tamago, sweet corn, shredded chicken, broccoli, almond flakes etc.) with the sauce went super well together that I couldn't stop eating LOL.
 
After that we headed to Bugis and decided to have Tai Parfait.
The first time I tried was with the cream and the filing inside was matcha which was bitter ... BUT I decided to give matcha a try again haha.
 
 
Chocolate Banana & Banana Caramel with soft serve ice cream ($5.50 each)
 
Their ice cream was good but it was a really messy affair because the ice cream kept dripping everywhere oops.
Anyway, the matcha filing was not bitter anymore and it tasted yummy! :P
You people reading this must at least try this once! Haha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment