Saturday 25 October 2014

Artisan Boulangerie Co.

School has just started and even though only 2 days of school has passed, I was so grateful that Wednesday was a public holiday because I was really super tired.
So my friend and I decided to have some nice brunch & watch a movie to help unwind ourselves ~

We decided to visit the recently opened Artisan Boulangerie Co. @ i12.
And here's what we ordered:

Roasted Chicken Baguette ($11.50)
 
This bread was super hard to cut into and to chew also. So if you have difficulties chewing, I suggest you to skip this.
Despite the toughness, the bread and the black pepper chicken still went well together. 
The chicken was not too hard and it was good. 

Chicken pie ($9.50)
 
The pie itself was quite thick which I like and the chicken fillings inside tasted like a good old bowl of creamy chicken soup to me haha.
Will like it more if it was warmer.
 

 
We only tried 2 dishes and I would definitely return to try their other dishes especially their brunch menu. Not only that, there is no service charge & GST so it is definitely a bonus hehe. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment