Saturday 4 October 2014

Thai Express

TGIF!! My friends & I have decided to head over to JCube to ice skate & to watch the horror movie Annabelle.
After that, we had dinner at Thai Express. Their service was quite slow but the staff were pretty friendly so I shall not complain.

The food we ordered:

Poo Nim Ob Woon Sen - Glass noodle with black pepper soft shell crab in claypot ($16.90)
 
I ordered this and it was not too bad. The soft shell crab was tasty but I could not taste the black pepper. Glass noodles were cooked well but a tad too salty.
The downside of this dish was that there were wayyyyy too much garlic & ginger in the claypot!
 

Kaeng Daeng Gai  - Chicken with potato in red curry ($10.90)
 
My friend ordered this and the curry was really spicy with a kick!
SHIOK!

Sen Lek Neua - Stick noodle with sliced beef in beef broth ($12.90)
 
My other friend had this and I forgot to ask him how it tasted haha oops.
But he did not complain about the dish except that there were too many vegetables. So I think it should be good!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment