Saturday 11 October 2014

Fei Fei Wanton Mee @ Joo Chiat

Just had lunch @ Fei Fei Wanton Mee with my friend! Fei Fei wanton mee is quite popular and many youngsters like to have supper there as their shop is always open 24/7.
There is another Fei Fei shop (used to be rivals) across the road next to them but it has recently closed down.

I live just 3 minutes away from Fei Fei but the funny thing is I rarely eat there cause I think their standards have dropped for the past few years and their prices have increased quite a bit.

Chicken mee ($5)
 
Just this small bowl cost me $5 and for that price you pay for a bowl of noodles, it better keep you full! But sadly, this bowl did not satisfy my tummy much.
Anyway to my surprise, their noodles were quite good, it had a springy and chewy texture and they gave quite a reasonable amount of chicken pieces.
 
My friend had the usual wanton mee which was $4. Both of us dislike their wantons because we think it taste weird. To me, their wantons have too much pepper and salt. 
My friend didn't know there were other variations to choose from so she just bought the wanton mee HAHA how blur can she get?
 
Location: 64 Joo Chiat Place (nearest bus stop only have bus 33)
Opening hours: 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment