Wednesday 1 October 2014

Lola's Cafe

I have been dying, I repeat - D Y I NG to try the food at Lola's Café for so long! For the past few months, I have been seeing endless pictures of the food at Lola's on our Instagram and they look super good!!

So yesterday I went to Lola's Café with my friend at around 1pm. Since it was a weekday, we thought that there will be no queue but oh we were SO WRONG. We were asked to wait for about 20 to 30 minutes so we walked around the area to snap some pictures. After about 15 minutes we finally got a call! Sadly, it was the seats outdoor that were available but we still went ahead with it. It was really awkward though cause we were taking pictures and the people waiting were all staring at us hahaha oops.

OKAY enough of that lengthy introduction and now let's focus on the food!
 
So we ordered:
Avocado Eggs Benedict ($15)
 
I had this and being an eggs benedict lover, this was really good. I think this is their popular brunch item and now I definitely could understand why.
 
Breakfast Butter Croissant ($15)
 
My friend had this and she liked it! Had a bite of it, it was really salty to me because of the bacon (I don't really like salty food) so if you personally dislike salt, I would suggest skipping this.
 
Honey Paprika Crispy Wings ($10)
One of their popular starters! THIS WAS REALLY DELICIOUS. Super love the honey taste but if it was spicy ... I think I would love it more.
 
And lastly, desserts!! They had so many desserts choices and we had a super tough time to decide what to choose. But finally we decided on this:
Seasalt chocolate tart with coffee cream ($5)
 
Definitely did not regret our choice!
 
This is the first time for us that all the food we have ordered in a café was really good. It was totally worth the wait but I will suggest you to go down earlier to avoid the queue!
 
All the food taken in one shot by my dear friend! Looks super good right? :P
 
Their website: http://lolascafe.com.sg/
Location: 5 Simon Road (Kovan MRT, opposite Heartland Mall)
Opening hours: Tues to Turs - 10am to 11.30pm
               Fri to Sat - 10am to 12am
           Sun - 10am to 11.30pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment