Saturday 4 October 2014

Rich and Good Cake shop

My sister's friend bought for us the famous swiss rolls from the Rich and Good Cake shop and I was sooooo happy when I saw the two boxes in my fridge!! That's because I have been longing to try their much raved about swiss rolls! :P



So she bought for us the most popular flavour which is kaya and another flavour which is mango!

Kaya Swiss Roll
 
This was seriously super good! It was soft and it kind of melts in my mouth??
The kaya was not too sweet and had a nice balance of flavour. YUM!

Mango Swiss Roll
 
I did not feel anything special about this. Didn't like the cream inside.
 
 
They have many different flavours to choose from but after reading many reviews, I think their kaya, durian and strawberry flavours are the most popular! So do buy at least one of those flavours if you visit their shop!
 
Location: 24 Kandahar Street
Opening Hours: Mon to Sat - 8.30am to 5.00pm
Sun & Public Holidays - Open ad-hoc

No comments:

Post a Comment