Friday 19 December 2014

Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant

After more than a year, finally returned back to Swee Choon for the second time!
Still as good as how I remembered it being the first time I went there :') and I think it's quite affordable as well. Went with 2 of my other friends and the total bill was $40.20 so each person only had to pay $13.40. We ordered exactly 10 dishes and were very satisfied after so I think it's really worth it!
Sadly, the liu sha bao isn't in any of pictures as we ordered it last and I forgot to take a picture of it.. :(

Carrot cake

Mee suah kueh 

Red bean paste pancake

Fried prawn and mango dumpling

Shanghai wanton la mian

Siew mai 

Shanghai xiao long bao 


Our 9 dishes ( missing the liu sha bao)

Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant

183/185/187/189/191 Jalan Besar 
Singapore 208882

**Opening hours**
Closed on Tuesdays.
Every other day: 6pm-6am

If you're traveling by public transport I suggest that you alight at Farrer Park MRT station and walk there (about 10-15 mins if you walk in the correct direction). It's a bit hard to find the place so I suggest you use Google maps or just ask around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment