Sunday 14 December 2014

Crystal Jade Kitchen @ Suntec City

Dinner with the family last night was at Crystal Jade Kitchen in Suntec City.
We headed there because my sister could only eat porridge so we did not think much of what to order there. But when we saw that there were dim sum available, we immediately ordered the dim sum lol.

Here's some of what we have ordered:

Roasted Pork
 
I must say Crystal Jade is one of the few restaurants that serve good tasting meat because this was really shiok!
The crispy skin gave every bite a nice crunch and the meat was just purely perfection in my opinion. However, it would have been a perfect 100 if it was served warm.
 
Steamed boiled chicken
 
The chicken meat was tender & yet chewy at the same.
Being a chicken lover, I can't find any fault with this cause it was really yummy.
 
Custard buns
 
What's dim sum without custard buns right?
One thing I like about Crystal Jade's custard buns is that they are orange in colour LOL.
The custard inside was flowy which was surprising because most of the custard buns I tried at the other outlets all do not flow at all.
Not over the top custard buns, but still passable.

Steamed rice roll with sesame paste
 
Always a must order when we are here!
The rice roll & the sauce really matches each other very well, totally worth a try!

Rice roll with spicy shrimp paste
 
I like their rice roll and there was a tint of spiciness in these, however, I did not really fancy the shrimp paste so this is a no from me.
 
Baked BBQ pork pastry
 
The crust was soft to bite into and slightly chewy at the same time.
BBQ pork inside was flavourful and not very sweet.
One of my favourite place to order this!  
 
Glutinous Rice in "Teochew" style
 
First time seeing this dish & first time trying it.
I really liked it cause it was like eating a pau filled with glutinous rice.
Chewy with a slight sweetness & saltiness + there were some peanuts inside which added a nice crunch!
Would have eaten all three but two was the limit before I became too overwhelmed by it haha.
 
Want to have dim sum for dinner and have no idea where to go? Crystal Jade Kitchen serves all day dim sum so do give this place a visit if you are nearby!
 
Outlet locations: Great World City, Takashimaya, Tampines Mall, Causeway Point, Clementi Mall, Holland Village & Suntec City

No comments:

Post a Comment