Sunday 21 December 2014

Poulet @ Bugis+

I have been seeing the Poulet's Christmas ad poster almost everywhere and it has been tempting me ever since. Their Christmas special includes Poulet Roti with Caramelised Apple sauce, Blood Orange drink and Rustic French Pear & Apple Tart dessert.
Hence, I suggested going there for dinner today with my family.

Here's what we ordered:
 

Blood Orange
 
Ordered this and it was super refreshing!

Truffle Mash Potato

Cinnamon Apple Winglets
 
Too salty ...
 
Halibut En Papillote
 
My father had this and he found it average only.
It was quite small a portion too.

Poulet Roti with Mushroom Chardonnay sauce

Poulet de Cranberry

Poulet Roti with Caramelised Apple sauce
 
Chicken was soft & tender, as usual. :)
Sauce was sweet and goes well with chicken. However, I was quite sick of the sauce halfway through. But it's still worth the try!
 
Their website: http://poulet.com.sg/
Outlet locations: Bugis+, Bedok Mall, Chinatown Point, Great World City, Jurong Point, Kallang Wave @ Sports Hub, Raffles City, Vivocity, Westgate & Changi Airport T3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment