Sunday 21 December 2014

d'Good Cafe & Sunday Folks

Tried Sunday Folks on Tuesday but I was so tempted to try the other ice cream flavours and since my other friend also wanted to try their waffles, I've decided to return again yesterday. And I think I am pretty much obsessed with their waffles & ice cream now? Oh dear.

Anyway, we had a light dinner at d'Good Café first before going over to Sunday Folks.
Here's what we ordered:


Eggs Benedict ($13.50)
 
My friend ordered this and he said it was not bad. He also mentioned that they gave a lot of ham so that's a bonus?

Scrambled eggs and toasts ($7.50)
 
Wasted my money on this.
The eggs were literally tasteless, did not even have the basic salt & pepper seasoning.
 
Even though I was really disappointed with what I have ordered, I will still be back to try the other dishes! Wanted to try the ham & cheese french toast at first, but I gave in to the scrambled eggs. Bad choice.
 
Their website: http://dgoodcafe.com/
Location: 273 Holland Avenue #02-01/02 Singapore 278992 (Holland Village MRT)
Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday - 10am to 10pm
Friday & Saturday - 10am to 11pm
 
 
Before heading to Sunday Folks, my friend wanted to buy the churros at Churrosity! She bought the regular cup with caramel sauce. The regular cup had 6 small churros in them.
 
 
The churros were warm when we had them so it was really crispy!
Still preferred the chocolate sauce when we first tried.
I thought it was better when we first had them but my friend thought it tasted the same.
Different perspectives I guess?
 
And now it's time for my Sunday Folks!! GOD I love their waffles & ice cream.
 
Rich Chocolate Whiskey Ganache Cake
 
As the name goes, this was really a rich cake.
We were able to taste the whiskey & rich chocolate flavour in every bite, worth all the calories!
 
Waffles with Dark Chocolate & Earl Grey Lavender soft serve
 
Ultimate love for the Earl Grey Lavender flavour!
Personally love earl grey but there are some that are just wayyyyyy too strong but this was perfect! My friend didn't like it though.
The Dark Chocolate flavour sadly did not taste like dark chocolate, instead it tasted like milk chocolate. I was quite disappointed but it was still not bad.
 
Will I be back again? Definitely! Can't wait to try their Roasted Pistachio flavour. :P
 
Location: 44 Jalan Merah Saga
Chip Bee Gardens #01-52 (Holland Village MRT)
                    Singapore 278116
Opening hours: Tuesday to Friday - 4pm to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday - 12pm to 10pm
Close on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment