Sunday 11 January 2015

Sunday Folks (again) & PARK

If you follow our blog you would probably have read about our posts on Sunday Folks and PARK before but good places are really worth more than one post :)

Unlike what most people would do, we had our desserts at Sunday Folks first before we had our mains at PARK. Decided to get the earl grey lavender soft serve with a single slice waffle this time round while my friend got the pistachio soft serve also with a single slice waffle.
Heard all the positive reviews about the earl grey soft serve and I'm so glad I tried it! Really lived up to my expectations. Not a fan of pistachio but the ice cream was good, almost on par with the earl grey but I still think that the earl grey is the best flavour out of all I've tried :)

Earl grey soft serve & Pistachio soft serve with single slice waffle ($8.80 each)

Truffled Mac & Cheese ($12.80)
Cannot begin to explain how wonderful this dish is. Every single bite into this cheesy goodness left me craving for more! Many people claim that this is the best Mac & cheese while few feel that it's simply overrated and I'm proud to say that I agree with the majority. To those out there who love Mac & cheese and even to those who don't, I suggest that you all give this a try :') 

This picture should serve as enough of a reason to travel all the way to Holland Village to have it

Nachos with salsa and cheese dip ($8.50)
Don't usually eat nachos because I'm not a fan of those served in the cinemas or carnivals but these nachos are totally unlike those! The chips were freshly baked, crispy, thin and light unlike the thick slices served in other places. The dips were soooo good as well especially the cheese dip! 


*** For the address and opening hours of these 2 places check out our previous post titled "Cafe hopping @ Holland a Village" :)

"People who love to eat are always the best people"


No comments:

Post a Comment