Wednesday 14 January 2015

Saveur & Lady M

Saveur & Lady M has been really popular for quite some time but it's only my first time trying their food today. Talk about being slow lol.
Had dinner at Saveur @ Far East Plaza and we were worried that it will be crowded but luckily for us, there were plenty of seats. 

Duck Confit ($12.90)

This was what I ordered and i was so disappointed. 
Initially wanted to order the Chicken Roulade but changed my mind cause this was their signature.
The duck was really salty and I hate potatoes hence, I did not eat the mashed potato at all. #badchoice

Chicken Roulade ($9.90)

Had a bite of this and omg it was sooooo good?? :(
The chicken had a nice chewy texture to it and the rice was really creamy. 

Seabass ($14.90)

My friend had this and I think she said it was not bad.

Their website: http://www.saveur.sg/
Locations: Far East Plaza & 5 Purvis Street 

After dinner, it was time for some desserts!! :P Since Lady M has recently opened a new outlet in Orchard Central, we decided to go visit it. Super wise decision! Lol. 

Apple Galette (only available in Orchard Central)

This is my ultimate favorite out of the three. 
Super love the crust, thick & every bite had a good consistency. 
There was a hint of cinnamon but it was not too strong which made it a perfect combination with the apple slices! 

Green Tea Mille Crepe cake

First few bites were delicious. Creamy and chewy. 
Unlike most crepe cakes that I have tried which are mostly tasteless, I could distinctly taste the green tea flavor in this.
However, after a few more mouths, I slowly think that it tasted average? Not sure why also. 


The chocolate mousse was thick, creamy and the chocolate sponge gave it a nice bite. 
Really delicious and it is a must order! 
I recommend you to share this though because it does get really sweet towards the end and it can be really overwhelming. Unless you have a really sweet tooth, then of course have the whole slice! :P


Their website: http://www.ladym.com.sg/
Locations: Orchard Central, Marina Square & One Fullerton



No comments:

Post a Comment