Thursday 26 February 2015

Fresh Fruits Lab (FFL)

Finally another café has opened in the East, nearer to the Katong area. If I am not wrong, FFL has only opened a few months back and based on what I see on Instagram, their café seems to be doing well. Anyway, my friend and I decided to give it a try yesterday.

Once we were seated, the staff served us complementary fruit juices served in test-tubes.

 
Upon trying, we have concluded that the green juice was vegetables and the orange juice was orange with maybe some other ingredients.
Both somehow did not sit well with our taste buds ... So we did not order their fruit juices. Haha.
 
Masago Caviar Pasta ($20)
 
My friend ordered this and she said it was pretty good.
However, for 3 scallops and 1 quail egg, she said it does not justify for $20.

The Club Burger ($19)
 
It has been ages since I had a burger and I must say, the first burger I had in a long time did not disappoint! All the ingredients fell together nicely that I had to finish the burger even though I was already very full.
One negative point was that the bacon was TOOOOO salty.
 
We will definitely be back for more, especially to try the brunch menu. The prices for the food here seems to be a little bit more expensive but if the food is good & of good quality, why not right?
 
Their website: http://www.ffl.com.sg/
Location: 351 Changi Road, Lor Marzuki,
Singapore 419818
Opening hours: Tue to Thurs - 11am to 10pm
Fri - 11am to 11pm
Sat - 10am to 11pm
Sun - 10am to 10pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment